Valuation Service Offerings
Whether you are considering selling your business, beginning the exit planning process, or performing other financial planning, it is important to start with a baseline value.
Knowing the current value of your business and its assets can also affect personal decisions, like estate or tax planning, and may be invaluable in helping you understand the value drivers within your business. The certified professionals at Legacy Mergers & Acquisitions provide independent analysis utilizing accepted valuation methodologies to produce a well-reasoned, supportable valuation that is right for your situation.
How We Create a Business Valuation
Legacy Mergers & Acquisitions is made up of a team of experienced certified business professionals who have a keen understanding of business financials and value. We follow a systematic process in gathering facts, doing research and analysis that result in a well documented and defensible valuation report. Experience and insight, in addition to an in-depth understanding of valuation methodology, are critical to reaching an accurate result.
At Legacy Mergers & Acquisitions, we offer three valuation service offerings. These include:
- Opinion of Value - We will provide a professional opinion of value, which you can use for pricing your business, estate planning and pre-approval for SBA loans.
- Summary Business Valuation - A summary business valuation is often used for estate tax, gift planning, mergers and acquisitions. This report is used for those that don’t need a valuation to meet the detailed requirements of a full valuation resulting in substantial savings to the client.
- Machinery-Equipment Appraisal - If your business has machinery or equipment, our skilled valuation team can appraise it and provide a USPAP compliant report.
How to Use Your Business Valuation
Once you have your business valuation, you can use it for:
- Transactions - Mergers, acquisitions, buying, selling and other transaction planning require a clear valuation of your business.
- Taxes - Tax planning, estate tax allocation and reduction strategies require valuation.
- Legal - If you're involved in partnership disputes, divorce, IRS disputes or shareholder concerns, you need to know the value of your business.
- Estate - Estate planning, trusts, succession and gift planning all require valuation.
Knowing the value of your business is essential for your financial and future planning. Contact Legacy Mergers & Acquisitions today to discuss your business valuation needs.
|TRANSACTIONS||Mergers & Acquisitions, buy/Sell Agreements, Asset Allocation, Transition Planning|
|TAX||Reduction Strategies, Tax Planning, Capital Gains, Estate Tax Allocation|
|LEGAL||Partnership Disputes, Divorce, IRS Tax Disputes, Minority Shareholder Suppression|
|ESTATE||Estate Planning, Trusts, Succession Planning, Gift Planning|